The Clear Choice
Battle Bandage® is the transparent compression bandage that exceeds the capabilities of traditional bandages and effectively stops hemorrhage in the harshest environments.
Battle Bandage delivers the benefits of a transparent, high-performance compression wrap with the added convenience and efficacy of a sterile 8” x 8” cotton gauze pad. This high-performance compression dressing is self-adhesive and is the lowest cube tactical packaging available.
The transparent design allows for rapid reassessment. Battle Bandage is constructed with a medical grade adhesive that is non-irritating and leaves no residue on the skin.
- CLEAR – the first and only transparent compression bandage
- LOWEST CUBE – one fifth the cube of the nearest competitor2
- COMPRESSION – 550% elongation at break
- Clear, flexible, extremely strong
- 80-93% less cube than standard compression bandages2
- Tested to 5000psi tensile strength, 550% elongation at break
- Integrated, sterile 8” x 8” cotton gauze pad absorbs up to a liter of fluid
- Bleeding visibility allows for better hemorrhage control
- Superior compression equals superior hemorrhage control
- Non-slip and self-adhering medical gradeno clips or ties required
- Unique adhesive properties do not leave residue on skin
- Dual use – sterile bandage and stretchable compression wrap
- Protects wound and exposed skin from external contaminants
- NSN: 6510-01-664-8577
- PN: 32-700
- FDA Listed, ISO 13485 and cGMP Compliant
- Sterile / Single-Use
- 6-year Shelf Life
- Exceeds MILSTD 810G for Temp Tolerance
- Unit Dimensions
- Package: 4.5” x 1.5” = 7.95 cu in
- Unit Weight: 2.5 oz
- Unit Dimensions
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Available Direct, Prime Vendor, ECAT, CEC and GSA
- 100% TAA Compliant
- Made in USA
1Kelly JF, Ritenour AE, McLaughlin DF, et al. Injury severity and causes of death from Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom: 2003-2004 versus 2006. J Trauma. 2008; 64 (2 Suppl):S21-S26; discussion S26-S27.
2CMS Internal Bench Study, October 2013.