- Quantity: Box of 6
7-Site Tactical Advantage
T.A.L.O.N. – One Device Equals Universal IO Access
The T.A.L.O.N.™ (Tactically Advanced Lifesaving IO Needle) is the single solution for intraosseous (IO) vascular access. The T.A.L.O.N. provides combat lifesavers and medics with rapid and accurate IO access to all seven sites. With T.A.L.O.N., battlefield responders deliver life-saving fluids and medications rapidly and accurately for casualty resuscitation.
T.A.L.O.N. is the first and only FDA-cleared manual IO device with 7-site access: sternum, bilateral proximal humerus, bilateral proximal tibia, and bilateral distal tibia. While some manual IO needles allow for sternal placement only, the T.A.L.O.N. gives battlefield responders tactical advantage to access any IO site with one device.
A single T.A.L.O.N. provides IO access—there are no powered tools or multiple needles necessary and no special removal tool is required. Simple step-by-step instructions and minimal insertion pressure is required to ensure that combat lifesavers and medics can use the T.A.L.O.N. effectively with proper training.
- 7-Site IO Vascular Access
- Simple Delivery of life-saving fluids and medication
- Rapid Resuscitation
- Access to any IO site with one manual device
- Probes ensure secured placement
- No need for additional gear, multiple needles or special removal tools
- Meets all CoTCCC recommendations for IO devices
- Includes quick reference card
- First and only FDA-cleared manual IO device with 7-site access:
- Bilateral proximal humerus
- Bilateral proximal tibia
- Bilateral distal tibia
- Delivers fluids and medications rapidly
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Single Patient Use / Sterile
- 4-year shelf life
- Unit Dimensions: 8.25”W x 5.1”H x 2”D
- Unit Weight: 1.4oz
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.