- PRICE LISTED IS FOR DOD ONLY:
No one should bleed to death
The ER-REBOA™ Catheter is specifically designed for use in the emergency and critical care environment and is optimized to support rapid and immediate hemorrhage control.
Our patented design includes several features which enable safe and effective placement. These include a guidewire free design, atraumatic P-tip®, compliant balloon, and external depth markers to assist in placement.
Importantly, the ER-REBOA™ Catheter is indicated to be safely and effectively placed with or without the aid of medical imaging if none is available.
Hemorrhage due to trauma is the leading preventable cause of death in the military and civilian setting, accounting for up to 90% of potentially preventable deaths. A significant majority of civilian and combat-related mortality caused by traumatic hemorrhage occurs before reaching definitive care. Therefore, early hemorrhage control as a bridge to definitive surgical care may yield a large survival advantage 1.
*PRICE LISTED IS FOR DOD ONLY*
- 7Fr Sheath Compatibility
- Reduces the need for surgical repair at the access site
- Guidewire Free Design
- Easy to use; facilitates rapid placement in emergent situations
- Atraumatic P-tip®
- Prevents catheter migration into branch vessels, and aids in correct positioning to desired location
- Compliant Balloon
- Material is designed to support inflation with or without imaging while minimizing injury to the vessel
- Length Marks
- Allow physicians to advance the catheter to the desired position with or without medical imaging
- Optimized to support rapid and immediate hemorrhage control
- Built-in-pressure monitoring limen and Fluoroscopy Free Indication
- Designed for use in the emergency and critical care environments
- NSN: 6515-01-658-0745
- PN: 31-600
- FDA 510(k) Cleared
- Latex free / Single patient use
- Packaged: 10”L x 12”W x 1.5”h
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Made in USA
1. Van Oostendorp et al. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (2016) 4:110